Sunday, October 4, 2009

My New Places of Work

So, I’m finally I my new offices. They are great! Today, I am blogging about them and what they have to offer. It has been very important for me to make sure I align myself with people who are of like mind. Those who believe in healing the whole person, not just one part of the person. In this respect, you get the whole package, emotional clearing and feeling good in the process.

So, here is a synopsis of both places I will be working from. I will be at Abundant Health Chiropractic and Massage on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 to 4, and at A New You on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 (noon) to 7.

A New You, 1222 West 12600 South, #303, Riverton, UT 801-302-3800.

They have a very neat machine called a TurboSonic that helps you with stimulating your lymphatic system, nervous system, etc. The first two sessions are free (10 minutes each) and then it is only $5.00 from there on. I have found this to be a great way to get your body systems stimulated and working properly, especially as we release emotions surrounding the organs and systems, thus allowing them to be working in optimum health.

Another great thing they have are therapy machines for those who have a problem with movement, such as stroke victims, or people with fibromyalgia. You are strapped onto a machine and the machine actually does the work for you. They also have a set up of machines a little bit like the Curves circle that you go from machine to machine and do a workout.

They also have machine therapists who work with energy systems, back and neck massages, Quantum touch, among others. They have nutrition products, the It Work Wraps, and a great line of hair products.

Really, it is just a portion of what they offer there and I have been so pleased with all of the wonderful things they have to offer my clients.

Abundant Health Chiropractic and Massage. 4887 South Highland Drive, Suite 100. (801) 274-2881.

This is located right next to Albertsons on the corner of 4700 and Highland. There are two buildings that are identical, this one is the southern one.

Laurie Patterson, DC, is the chiropractor and health and personal wellness coach. She uses many modalities to treat her clients, but all is done with the thought of working with the body in a gentle manner, no hard manipulations. I will be posting her bio on my website soon.

Shirlene Davis, LMT, NCTMB, is a massage therapist there. She does a wonderful deep massage and will use hot rocks as well. Her bio will be posted soon on my website as well.

James Stevenson, LMT, NCTMB, Myotherapist:

Clinical Massage Therapist and Stress Reduction Coach with an proven
expertise eliminating pain at it's source and in accelerated healing
from injury, surgery and disease. James provides coaching services to
alleviate major stressors from life, which are often the root cause of
painful conditions. All his methods are natural and drug free. His full bio and information on how to contact him is on the website at http://www.theclearingcure.com/testimonials-and-links/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment