Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I have learned in a week!

Hey all,

Here I am blogging again about this whole diet thing. LOL I have learned a LOT of things this past week about myself.

First– it is hard to change your eating habits when you are inundated with party after party after get together. However, it is NOT impossible.  Yes, I ate a few more things than I should have, but all-in-all I have done great, and I pat myself on the back for that! You have to learn to take success a little at a time sometimes.

Second – My metabolism is totally shot. I started asking myself how much of a percentage my metabolism was working at. It was at 4%! AUGH!!!! No wonder I have a hard time losing weight.  At least I have an excuse now. So, this is going to be one of the first things I do with this program. I am going to check metabolisms and what percentage they are working at. I released the blocks (all of the emotional of course) and then fixed it so it is now at 100%. YEAH! Isn’t psychological acupressure wonderful!

Third – I have total lack of control of my eating habits, and had no desire to do anything about it. When I first started this, I was struggling with giving up just eating what I wanted. So, I tapped it out, of course. I went into my core this time – this is a new thing I have just recently learned and put into practice with my clients. Clearing emotions out in the core means you can clear them from your ENTIRE body! Then if you check a week from now and find that you have it again, you can check back and find the trigger and release it, so you stop triggering. This was a phenomenal find for me. When I released that “lack of control” I have actually had an easier time with changing my eating habits. I am not struggling with it. So, this was a fantastic thing and I will be incorporating this into my regimen as well.

I have been drinking the drink to bring my body to a good pH and have actually found it to be quite satisfying. It is just like tasting minty water. Not bad at all. It is not thick or anything like that and it is just like drinking your water. I have found it to be satisfying as well.

I have also learned a lot about dehydration and what that does to your body. If you feel bloated, that is a sign of dehydration. If you are depleted, your body holds onto all the water it can, thus you bloat. So, making sure I drink enough is a big deal. I feel like I am drinking all the time, but I also feel better and my dry throat has gone away as well. It’s amazing what water can do!

So, now you have all the dirt on me. No, I have not been perfect, but yes, I am making headway. I will be finishing up that metabolism test and then finding out what kind of metabolism I am and then blog about it next.

Hope your Christmas is a Merry one!

Hugs to all,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem proably! I need to release myself from issues and get it into my head to eat the right way too.

    ReplyDelete